[Home-made practice of potato stewed sirloin]_Potato stewed sirloin _ practice Daquan _ production method
Potatoes are a very common food in life. Eating potatoes can supplement a variety of nutrients and is good for your health. Some potatoes are rich in vitamin c. Vitamin c can prevent scurvy and can enhance people’s hematopoietic function.There are many ways to eat potatoes. Today’s recommended food is stewed sirloin with potatoes.
1. Home-made ingredients for potato stewed burdock 800 g burdock, one potato, one small tomato, one onion, one carrot, four fragrant leaves, two star anise, 15 g raw soy sauce, 15 g wine, 10 g salt1.
Burdock is cut into pieces and then simmered in water 2.
3 Good water burdock 3 into the pot.
Add seasoning, water and fragrant leaves, star anise.
Put enough water in one go 4.
Then cut each vegetable into small pieces 5.
When stewed to an hour 6.
Pour in vegetables 7.
Stew for another half an hour 8.
Immediately serve edible, carrots and potatoes stewed burdock materials burdock 1000 g potatoes 1 carrot 1 cumin 2 teaspoons (10 g) peppercorns 1 teaspoon (5 g) star anise 2 cinnamon bark 1 fragrant leaf 3 grass fruit 1 green onion3 sections of ginger slices, 3 slices of old soy sauce, 3 tablespoons (45ml), 1 tablespoon of salt (15g), method 1) Wash the burdock, cut into 2cm cubes, and cut potatoes and carrots into hob blocks.
Put spices other than onion ginger in the stew bun.
2) Pour the right amount of water into the soup pot, put in the burdock, heat on high heat, and after the water is boiling, use a spoon to skim off the surface foam.
3) Add the shallots, ginger slices, and stewed buns with seasoning, cover and simmer over low heat for about one and a half hours.
4) Add potatoes and carrots at the end, stir in the old ones, add salt and cook for 10 minutes.
Third, tomato and potato stewed sirloin material 100 grams of tomato, 150 grams of potatoes, 100 grams of beef Seasoning: tomato sauce, white vinegar, salt, monosodium glutamate, spicy oil all aspects 1, tomatoes, potatoes, beef cut into pieces, drained water.
2. Stew beef until mature, add potatoes and stew until crisp.
3. Stir-fry tomatoes with tomato sauce, pour in beef potatoes, add white vinegar, salt, MSG and season with some spicy oil.